Forum Ombre de la Chimère Index du Forum

Forum Ombre de la Chimère Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Eden Hazard wants to take up Messi and Ronaldo's mantle

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Ombre de la Chimère Index du Forum -> Forum Ombre de la Chimère -> Taverne de la Chimere
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 08:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Eden Hazard wants to take up Messi and Ronaldo's mantle Répondre en citant

CHELSEA star Eden Hazard’s desire to join Real Madrid is in order to overtake Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi as the pair 3mbet enter the twilight of their careers. That is the suggestion of Sky Sports pundit Liam Rosenior. The Belgium international wants fulfil his dream of playing for Real Madrid and hinted earlier this week: “Sometimes in my head, I wake up in the morning and think I want to go 3mbet. Sometimes I think I want to stay. It is a hard decision. “Real Madrid is the best club in the world. I don’t want to lie today. It is my dream since I was a kid. I was dreaming about this club. We will see. We will talk about my future soon.” That follows a sensational start to the current season in which Hazard, crowned the Premier League Player of the Month yesterday, has eight 3mbetgoals in 10 appearances across all competitions. And Hazard followed up those hints on international duty this week. When asked whether he needed to be in Spain to win the Ballon d’Or, he smiled: “That’s why I want to go, maybe.” But he also ruled out leaving in the upcoming transfer window when a reporter suggested he could leave in January, replying simply: “No.” Chelsea remain keen to pen Hazard down to a new contract given that the 27-year-old will have just a year left remaining on his deal by the summer of 2019.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 08:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Ombre de la Chimère Index du Forum -> Forum Ombre de la Chimère -> Taverne de la Chimere Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange