Forum Ombre de la Chimère Index du Forum

Forum Ombre de la Chimère Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Manchester United make approach for Chelsea transfer target

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Ombre de la Chimère Index du Forum -> Forum Ombre de la Chimère -> Taverne de la Chimere
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mar - 11:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Manchester United make approach for Chelsea transfer target Répondre en citant

Manchester United are reportedly agent sbobet the only Premier League club to have made an approach for Bayern Munich star Robert Lewandowski. Lewandowski, 29, is having a sensational season in the Bundesliga, scoring 23 goals in 24 appearances, but the striker is being heavily linked with a move away from the Allianz Arena at the end of the 2017/18 campaign. It’s understood Lewandowski is open to the idea of a summer move, with Chelsea and Real Madrid among the teams expressing a strong interest in the Poland international. However, according to German outlet Kicker, Chelsea are yet to make a move to sign the five-time Bundesliga winner.

It’s claimed United are the only club in England to have made contact over a potential £80million transfer. Bayern will be desperate to keep hold of Lewandowski in the summer, but the forward may view this as his final opportunity to land a move to another top European outfit.

United’s priority targets remain in midfield but Jose Mourinho will not turn down the chance to bring in a player of Lewandowski’s undoubted quality. agent sbobet The Red Devils have added both Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez to their attack in recent months.Asked about his future last month, Lewandowski said: ‘If I were to think about the Real speculation as a Bayern player, it wouldn’t be good for me because it would mean I wasn’t focused on my job here. ‘I’m a Bayern player and want to give everything for them. That comes first for me.’ agent sbobet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mar - 11:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Ombre de la Chimère Index du Forum -> Forum Ombre de la Chimère -> Taverne de la Chimere Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange